re-stepping into blog world
My son Ismail Hamzavi is now 11 months old! Last time i blogged was more than a year ago!
Since my last post I have given birth, become a first time home owner, added two lil' letters beside my name (MD!) and have started my residency! A lot has happened! A lot of my friends have started bloggin' which has kind of inspired me to jump start this lonely page again. i dont know if anyone will read it, nor do i really care, now its something i want to do for me and hopefully for my son in the future. when he's old enough to read, he might enjoy this rough chronicle of tales from his baby and childhood (depending how long I keep this up!)
Smiley's sick :( he's had a fever for the last three days. Ironically I'm actually working in outpatient pediatrics this month. Yes, I wash my hands an insane amount of times during the day. But of course, I havent even been here for three days and hes sick! I hope its not a harbinger of what the month is going to be! Thank God though, he doesnt have any other symptoms.... he's playful, active... maybe a bit on the clingy side. Last night he ended up in our bed (actually that happens every night). He's woken up the past two nights around 4 am and is WIRED! he sits up and laughs and wants to crawl around. I thought he fell asleep beside me and fell asleep myself and then out of nowhere- boom! and a cry.... he fell off the bed (first time I might add)... I felt really guilty but he was fine thank God :)
so we're off to see his pediatrician this afternoon... its probably viral but just want to make sure and look in those ears. hopefully there ain't too much wax in there (which i've seen a lot of this month!).
surprisingly, im at work and not too tired! Being a working mom again is totally making me more organized, more punctual even. I actually set everything out the night before, including what hijab and accessories im wearing, and any extra stuff he needss at his nanny's... i must say it feels good to be organized!
I'm really looking forward to a day off tomorrow - I love 4 day work weeks :) thank heavens for independence day hehe :)

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home